Whether you’re looking for floating docks, walkways or work platforms for your commercial projects, or a pontoon system for a public or private event, Drake Towage can help you.
Why Choose Drake Towage for Your Pontoon Hire?
- You’ll Get Expert Advice – With over 30 years’ experience, you can be sure we know how to make sure your project or event runs without a hitch.
- You Can Trust Us To Deliver – With a business built on recommendations, you can be sure we’ll deliver exactly what we promise.
- You’ll Get High Quality Equipment – All our pontoons are of the highest standard. Made from steel (not plastic) for greater strength and highly versatile, so you can work in any water depth.
- You Can Choose The Level Of Service You Need – From hire only right through to full delivery, assembly and management.
- Safety Is Our Top Priority – From risk assessments to manned safety boats, we do everything we can to ensure your people are safe.
Case Study: Freyssinet Ltd – Clay Lake Bridge
Pontoon Hire with Delivery and Assembly, Freyssinet were contracted to undertake refurbishment work on the underside of Clay Lake Bridge.
Case Study: Lattenbury Services – Woodwalton Fen
Lattenbury Services who were awarded the contract to remove the old bridge over the Great Raveley Drain into Woodwalton Fen and replace it with a new one, were tasked with both needing to access the bridge which was being removed whilst also maintaining the crossing for both pedestrians and vehicles.
“We have always found that Drake gives a good value and innovative service. The variety of equipment that it holds and can put together to suit project requirements means that it can always provide a safe and effective solution.”
Managing Director, Intermarine Ltd